Hey iCoders! We are looking for some guest bloggers to write iOS tutorials, code snippets, tips, tricks, you name it for iCodeBlog.
How to apply:
1. Shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your current blog (or iOS articles you have written)
2. We will check your stuff out and most likely give you contributor status to iCodeBlog
4. Profit (OK, no profit (yet), but you get exposure(link your blog) AND the good feeling that you are contributing to the incredible iOS developers )
iOS Developers Wanted
ELC Technologies is hiring iPhone AND/OR Android Developers. Here is the official posting.
We’re a bunch of solo programmers turned collective working on interesting projects, from internal initiatives, to some of the largest Mobile applications in the world. We are founders of iCodeblog.com, one of the most popular iPhone development tutorial websites.
We’re currently hiring experienced Mobile developers for both iOS and Android.
- Have been working with Mobile apps for at least 1 year.
- Have at least one app in the store or marketplace.
- Are able to work productively in distributed teams.
- Enjoy working with new and emerging technologies.
- Enjoy programming in your own time.
- Demonstrable knowledge in Objective-C and/or Java.
- The ability and desire to write clean, commented, reusable code.
- Solid understanding of MVC design principles.
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working with RESTful web services, git, open source projects.
Email your resume and code samples to .Send links to any mobile applications that you have created and published.