-Have been working with Mobile apps for at least 1 year.
-Are able to work productively in distributed teams.
-Enjoy working with new and emerging technologies.
-Practice test-driven development.
-Enjoy programming in your own time.
– Demonstrable knowledge in Objective-C preferably on Android and iOS
– The ability and desire to write clean, reusable code
– Solid understanding of MVC design principles
– The ability to communicate effectively with clients
– Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
– Knowledge of other mobile application development frameworks including Android, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, etc…
– A strong sense of design. Specifically for user interfaces
Email your resume and code samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send links to any mobile applications that you have created and published.